Monday 31 January 2011

Greetings to my most esteemed audience!

Hello there!

For those who know me already - a very warm welcome to you! I finally got round to doing this.

For those of you who stumbled on this blog unawares or decided to check it out after one of my friends recommended it, this is a place where I post my short and not-so-short writings. They'll vary quite a lot in form and content as I'm doing a creative writing course at the moment, which requires me to learn a lot of different writing skills. I hope that as my collection of scrolls gets bigger, everyone will find here something they'll like. The idea is to share my writing and get as many comments as possible, seeing that I'm trying to get to a stage where my writing would be good enough to be published.

Thanks for taking interest!

Eirien

1 comment:

  1. very good,very in depth story that dragged you in,would have liked more of an ending,

    ReplyDelete